Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Lefty Exposed on Facebook


A Lefty Exposed on Facebook

PoliticsDaily.com reported on a Facebook scam involving former Alaska governor, Sarah Palin and perpetrated by a Hollywood leftist. Sorry for that redundancy.

It seems screenwriter Alex Grossman who, apparently, has a lot of time on his hands and isn’t writing much in the way of screens, got off by pretending to be a woman, Mrs. Palin, on Facebook.

He got away with it until Facebook caught him and disabled his account, although not before he posted 3 or 4 times daily since June and not until after numerous notices by those stupid, conservative Palin supporters.

PoliticsDaily.com gave no information on whether Grossman is a cross-dresser or whether he tends to swish when he struts his stuff. We can only surmise that.

His stated purpose? He wanted “to demonstrate his theory that Sarah Palin is using people who are easily duped for her own political gain” and to show that “Palin is using these Moral Majority, holy rollers who are uneducated and lower-middle class for her own power.”

He says “those people” only care about “Jesus, salmon recipes and killing moose.” He further believes that we should “go back to [our] knitting clubs and pancake breakfasts” and forsake politics.

Grossman’s obvious, insulting implications were that Palin supporters, i.e. conservatives, were so dumb that we would best serve our purpose in life by sticking with other dummies and leave the real political thinking and involvement to his ilk.

He had other compliments for those of us who still think Mrs. Palin was the greatest thing to happen to the Republican Party since Ronald Reagan.

Grossman thinks we “know nothing about her politically” and that, “She is enflaming hatred like was done in Fascist Germany–go after the uneducated, lower class to gain political power:” http://bit.ly/23r1O.

Methinks I smell another leftist elitist and a distinct, underachieving, elite, leftist bigot who may very well be orgasmic at the thought of Sarah Palin but who has to settle for Perez Hilton since that’s the way he was born.

I freely admit I am a Christian but I’m indifferent toward salmon and moose. I don’t roll much, I’m not especially holy, and I probably dupe more often than I’m duped. My wife is in a knitting club but not I and I do love pancakes.

I’d place myself in the upper middle class and probably have a better education than Mr. Grossman, even if I did, like Gen. Colin Powell, originate in the South Bronx.

I also think Perez Hilton would make an awesome match for Alex. . . .

(Read the rest at http://genelalor.com)

No comments: