Friday, June 26, 2009

R.I.P. Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson

R.I.P. Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson

They say that both good and bad things happen in threes and within 3days Johnny Carson’s sidekick, Ed McMahon,Charley’s Angel, Sarah Fawcett, and a severely disturbed child molestor and moon-walker have shuffled off this mortal globe.

I know little about McMahon or Fawcett, aside from the fact Ed served his country as a Marine and served Carson as second banana for 30 years and that Farrah bravely battled cancer for years. To mourning friends and family of both, I extend my sincere consolation.

To the family, friends, and fans of Michael Jackson, I extend a wish that they had extended moral support, a helping hand, or an intervention to the androgynous Michael long before he succumbed to a life as a pedophile. He beat that rap with his wallet but money will never salve the wounds of his young victims.

He was a very sick individual but, as happened with Elvis, his sycophantic family, friends, and fans chose to deny and ignore his sickness.

May all three, Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, and Michael Jackson, rest in peace, and may Michael have repented his child molestations prior to his shuffling off.

Michael Jackson now resides in a Neverland the likes of which he could never have conceived in his Earthly life.

I hope he enjoys heat.

No comments: