Tuesday, November 9, 2010

UPDATES: Pilots Declining, Telephone Peeing, Presidents Dancing, Somalis Prostituting, etc

UPDATES: Pilots Declining, Telephone Peeing, Presidents Dancing, Somalis Prostituting,Professors Gorging, and Obama Bad-Mouthing

Harry S Truman profoundly said,“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know.” I’m not exactly sure of what the 33rd president meant by that since there are any number of things, events, developments, updates in the world that strike me as pretty new and I know them.

I think.

DrudgeReport.com featured a slew of them on Monday, most of which have previously been discussed here and all of which are definitely “new,” some of which baffle me, some of which I don’t care a flying fig about. . .
(Read more at http://www.genelalor.com/blog1/?p=2577)

No comments: