Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Josef Mengele, White House Science Advisor

“The fetus, given the opportunity to develop properly before birth, and given the essential early socializing experiences and sufficient nourishing food during the crucial early years after birth, [emphasis added] will ultimately develop into a human being. Where any of these essential elements is lacking, the resultant individual will be deficient in some respect.”

Paraphrased, neither a fetus nor a baby in its first few years of life is a human being according to the authors of those words until the baby is “socialized” and fed “sufficiently.” That process, according to the authors, takes years.

So wrote John P. Holdren, director of Obama’s White House Office of Science and Technology Policy in Human Ecology: Problems and Solutions.” (Technically, he was the co-author of that 1973 tome.)

It’s been quite a while since I was a baby but I have helped raise three babies to adulthood, I have often played with 3 former babies–my grandchildren–and I’m anxiously awaiting my fourth who is currently in utero and due in 5 weeks. I think I’m pretty familiar with the age group.

Personally, I think they’ve been human from the moment they were conceived, in fact more human and humane than the authors of Human Ecology will ever be.

Based on the absurdity of the above quotation, Mr. Holdren and his co-authors make me wonder why God created so many more horses’ asses than He did horses, although that is an insult to equine posteriors. . . .
(Read the rest at http://genelalor.com)

No comments: