Saturday, April 30, 2011

Who's the Idiot? Obama or Us?

Who's the Idiot? Obama or Us?

You can hold our “feets” to the fire and not even the Marine “Corpse” would be able to interfere. I know this as well as I know every one of the “57 states” I visited in 2008 and as well as I understand the Middle East, an issue that has “plagued the Middle East for centuries.” Furthermore, I want to make the case for government-run health care since the government-run post office is rife with “inefficiencies” but privately-owned UPS and FedEx are thriving. Now, I don’t speak “Austrian” and I bowl like a “Special Olympics” kid but I can tell when a Cambridge cop acts “stupidly.” “My Muslim faith” teaches us to understand things like that. I may not know the difference between Kansas City and “St. Louis” but I do know “Israel will always be a strong friend of Israel’s.” I’m not like those “bitter people who cling to guns and religion” and hate foreigners even if I do confuse dead people with “ten thousand.” I’m always open to “advise” but not criticism for bowing to a foreign potentate or giving cheap, useless dvd’s to a prime minister or for spending $40,000 on a date with my bride. And, as far as picking tax cheats for my Cabinet, they’re all good people.

All except one of the above idiotic statements, actions, and political appointments have been documented as attributable to America’s scholarly President Barack Hussein Obama. “Feets” is a newbie, cited with audio tape substantiation by Monica Crowley on her Saturday afternoon radio broadcast on WABC-AM, aptly titled “The Monica Crowley Show.”

Described in a 77WABC blurb as, “An intelligent, articulate woman, Crowley is a rare find in the talk radio world,” and that she is. She led off on April 30th with a presidential quotation from Obama’s speech in which he actually said he would expect Americans to “hold our feets to the fire” on the economy . . .
(Read more at http://www.genelalor.com/blog1/?p=4256)

No comments: