Sunday, December 21, 2008

BURY THE USS LIBERTY STORY? I THINK NOT!


THE USS LIBERTY AND JEWISH CONSTERNATION

What is it about the story of the USS Liberty and the 1967 Israeli attack on that unarmed, American intelligence vessel that so riles people of the Jewish-American community?

Because I posted my previous article, “The Shame of the USS Liberty,” on other websites I have been inundated with accusations of anti-Semitism, threats of expulsion from those sites, and even revocation, sans explanation, of my posting privileges by one, FreeRepublic.com.

That revocation was disappointing but with some 200 million other websites available on the internet it is hardly devastating.

What is devastating is the realization that there are so many people out there who not only resist hearing/reading the truth about Israeli influence on American foreign policy but who then actively campaign to muzzle those who only seek to place a very significant issue on the table, that issue being, What really happened on June 8, 1967 and whether the actions of Israel’s military were by design or simply a gross, and bloody, “mistake.”

If I were the only one “dredging” up the issue, I’d cease my inquiry.

However, I’m far from unique in my quest for an ultimate answer and for a final resolution. Such individuals as Admiral Thomas H. Moorer, United States Navy (Retired), former Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff, also want definitive answers: http://www.gtr5.com/evidence/moorer.htm.

That resolution cannot be expected shortly, considering the forty-one year old cover-up by our government and by our military, but this names-redacted exchange with the webmaster of one website gives some inkling as to how pervasive that cover-up is and the reasons for it:

(My response to that webmaster precedes his query.)...

(Read the interchange at http://genelalor.com/.)

No comments: