Sunday, November 6, 2011

Gay "Glee"

Gay "Glee"

Very little shocks me in our increasingly-bizarre, free-wheeling culture anymore.

Claims that the androgenous pop star Justin Bieber was statutorially raped and is suddenly a daddy at 18 don’t faze me since Justin probably lost his virginity years ago. Naked people publicly cavorting in New York City’s New Museum’s gigantic bathtub “art exhibit” don’t surprise me since, hey, it’s the Big Apple. San Francisco banning naked diners in restaurants since even liberals have a modicum of propriety and sense of revulsion at unsanitary conditions and obese exhibitionists.

I’m not even bothered when nitwits say outrageous things.

When Nancy Pelosi denies she has had plastic surgery and alleges President Barack Hussein Obama’s 2009 “Stimulus” saved the nation from a 15% unemployment rate as opposed to our currently obscene 9%, I pass it off as Botox side effects.

When DNC chairperson Debbie Wasserman Schultz criticizes a proposed human life amendment to our Constitution as “extreme and radical,” when the Obama administration opposes inscribing a prayer endorsed by Democrat icon FDR on Washington’s World War II Memorial, when the FLOTUS contends the POTUS’ successful nominations of two extremist women to SCOTUS enabled Americans to “love whomever we choose,” I may gag but I’m far from shocked because I’ve heard much worse from Democrats.

However, I draw the line at “Glee,” the popular, prime time teen-oriented musical-comedy-drama on Fox television. . . (Read more at http://www.genelalor.com/blog1/?p=5911.)

No comments: