Saturday, January 1, 2011

What We Hope They Say in 2011

What We Hope They Say in 2011

“What They Said in 2010,” http://tiny.cc/cbuy3, featured “an annotated melange of ignorance and arrogance, of wisdom and stupidity, of betrayal and allegiance” in the words uttered by mostly American political figures. “What We Hope They Say in 2011″ deals mostly with wishful thinking about what some of those notables might say.

Nancy Pelosi: “Okay, I admit the whole Obamacare debacle was a mistake from beginning to end but what was I to do after the president declared it his top priority and since it became the signature issue, the legacy issue of his presidency? Notice we Democrat congresspeople and senators made certain Obamacare didn’t apply to us, though. Pretty clever, I think, although I have to resign my seat since I feel so guilty over duping the American people.

VP Joe Biden: I don’t think it was that stupid whisper to Barack that passing Obamacare was “a big f*cking deal!” After all, it was a big f*cking deal and nobody was supposed to be listening anyway! It wasn’t any dumber than saying, ”the number one job facing the middle class [is]: jobs. J-O-B-S” or saying that FDR described the cause of the stock market crash on television, or telling crippled Missouri State Senator, Chuck Graham, to stand up or saying that “In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent” or any of the many other stupid things I’ve said! It’s no f*cking big deal but I’m quitting!

Imam Rauf: All Americans suck pork. My Ground Zero mosque won’t be built and it’s all their fault that Muslims won’t be able to celebrate our great 9/11 victory and stick it in their infidel faces when we opened that great edifice this September. Don’t say I didn’t warn you that Muslims are madder than a Muslim at a pig roast. I am going home to Egypt where I can wage jihad against you pig eaters and, by the way, I was only kidding about being a bridge builder so, there, joke on all infidels! Ha, ha.

Rep. Charley Rangel: Ethics, schmethics! . . .
(Read more at http://www.genelalor.com/blog1/?p=3270)

No comments: