Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Obama's Insecure Last War Doctrine, Part I

Obama’s Insecure Last War Doctrine Part I

All the hullabaloo over the Obama administration’s original laissez faire attitude toward the Christmas Day near-catastrophic event in the Detroit skies is bewildering to my simple mind.

First, DHS Secretary Janet “What Threat?” Napolitano says it’s all good, that the “system worked,” after it didn’t work, then says the system sucks, then says it was an isolated incident.

Three days later our vacationing president chimes in with a call for action to forestall any repetition of such isolated incidents.

Isolated? My foot! Is anyone in charge here?

The pols on both sides of the aisle are shocked, shocked, I tell you, at the ineptitude and complacency of our . . .

(Read more at http://www.genelalor.com/blog1/?p=1396)

No comments: